Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bangladesh Historical Place

Welcome To Historical Places Of Bangladesh

 Chhota Sona Masjid: One of the the majority charming monument of the Sultanate period is the  Chhota Sona Masjid  or Small Golden Mosque at Gaur in Rajshahi. Built by one Wali Muhammad during the reign of Sultan Alauddin Husain Shah (1493-1519), it was at first roofed over with 15 gilded domes together with the 3 ChauchaIqa domes in the middle row, from which it  derives its interested name. Chhota Sona Masji.
Shait Gombuj  Mosque:Among the many in existence monuments of the Khan Jahan Ali style, certainly the most wonderful and largest element mosque in Bangladesh is the  Shait Gombuj . It is located in Bagerhat district. For outstanding architectural value. the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO celebrated Bagerhat in the World tradition list and it got the status of  the second World tradition site in Bangladesh after Paharpur. Out of today's current mosques, the  Shait Gombuj  Mosque is the most wonderful and certainly the biggest element mosque current in Bangladesh. Its name, meaning '60 domes', is confusing as in truth, it is roofed over with 77 small domes supported by a forest of slender columns covering a huge hope hall and giving it the emergence of a medieval church cellar At daylight when the rays of the sun go through the eastern entrance, the inside comes to life. There is small decoration to this building other than the fixed stone decoration to the middle  mihrab  at the western end of the prayer hall. The outdoor facades, with a little 'battered' walls, have discernible bend cornices a acknowledgment to the local style. Shait Gambuj Mosque.
 Paharpur:Paharpur is treated as the biggest Buddhist Seat of Learning of South Asia. It is a small village of  Bangladesh 5 km west of Jamalganj in the bigger Rajshahi district, where the leftovers of the most important and the biggest known monastery south of the Himalayas has been excavate. This 7th century AD archaeological find covers an area of just about 11 hectare. The entire organization, occupy a Quadrangular court, events more than 300 meters and varies from 3.5 to 4.5 meters in height with an involved access complex on the north, there are 45 cells on the north and 44 in each of the other three sides, with a total number of 177 rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment